Tennis Memberships Available
Tennis Membership Cost & Registration
Annual rate May 2016- May 2017
2016 Tennis Program
Larkspur Swim & Racquet Club
We welcome Coach Carl Earnshaw, Tennis Professional, who will be offering
lessons and clinics (to both members and non-members) throughout the summer
at Larkspur Swim and Racquet Club.
Coach Carl has several years of teaching adult and youth tennis programs
throughout New England and Hampton Roads. He played college tennis at
Metropolitan State University of Denver and professionally trained with
Washington Tennis Services, Inc., a leader in the Leisure Services Sport
Coach Carl’s adult “Stroke of the Week” class is very popular in Virginia Beach.
This drop-in tennis class serves both the beginner and advanced player. Please
watch for flyers highlighting what strokes he will be training each Tuesday
evening starting July 12, 2016.
In addition to teaching Adult and Youth Tennis (Quick Start format) classes, Coach
Carl will be introducing Pickleball to club members and the public. Pickleball is
the fastest growing paddle sport in the USA. He is pleased to introduce this multigenerational
sport through demo days, social clinics and if interest warrants, a “Pickleball 101” (4 night) class. Please check out the Pickleball website for history
of the game and places to play www.usapa.org .
Any questions can be addressed to Coach Carl Earnshaw at e-mail:
email@example.com or phone: 757-619-1464.
TENNIS COURT RULES
- Use tennis court at your own risk
- No food, glass, or alcoholic beverages on tennis court at any time
- No Pets allowed
- No bicycles, roller blades, or skate boards allowed
- Proper footwear required
- Please clean up when finished and place all trash in the trash receptacle provided
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Court is for members and their guests only
- Do not abuse tennis net or any other equipment
- Responsibility of the proper opening and closure of the tennis courts is each individual member
- Court hours are from:
Spring through fall – 8 am to 9 pm
The Board reserves the right to revoke or restrict privileges to anyone violating the rules
Winter - 10 am to 8 pm