Tennis Memberships Available
Tennis Membership Cost & Registration
Annual rate May 2016- May 2017
2017 Tennis Program
Larkspur Swim & Racquet Club
Larkspur Swim & Racquet Club would like to introduce Steve Cutchin as our new tennis pro. Steve is a former ranked college player, a Chesapeake High School varsity tennis coach and an award winning U.S. Tennis Association and U.S. Professional Tennis Association teaching professional. We will be hosting a meet the coach evening & a free introduction session July 10th 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm. No equipment necessary as it will be provided. Entrance to courts will be the side gate next to the school parking lot. Steve will have signup sheets for the following classes. The tennis program is open to members and non members. For additional information on group and private lesson please contact Coach Steve at email@example.com or 757.748.5683.
All classes run four meetings $40 members & non members $48.
Aces age 6-8 4:30-5:30,
Futures age 9-12 5:30-6:30 pm.
Wednesdays Challengers 12 and up and more experience kids 5:30-6:30.
Pups ages 4 and 5 4:45-5:30.
Mondays all 4 classes: $40 members $48 non members.
TENNIS COURT RULES
- Use tennis court at your own risk
- No food, glass, or alcoholic beverages on tennis court at any time
- No Pets allowed
- No bicycles, roller blades, or skate boards allowed
- Proper footwear required
- Please clean up when finished and place all trash in the trash receptacle provided
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Court is for members and their guests only
- Do not abuse tennis net or any other equipment
- Responsibility of the proper opening and closure of the tennis courts is each individual member
- Court hours are from:
Spring through fall – 8 am to 9 pm
The Board reserves the right to revoke or restrict privileges to anyone violating the rules
Winter - 10 am to 8 pm